Hello, Mannequin users.
Just follow these steps:
- Download your manikins as STL from the Mannequin tool (in the toolbar on the top right);
- Convert the STLs to OBJs, e.g. via MeshLab;
- Launch Mixamo and create an account;
- Click the “Upload Character” button on the right side;
- Drag the OBJ of the manikin into the drop area;
- Follow the steps for automated rigging;
- Select your desired animation form the library;
- Export your manikin incl. animation as FBX;
- Import FBX in the animation software, e.g. Blender or Maya, or in a VR environment;
- Repeat from step 4 for other manikins.
Now go impress your friends!